Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beach Reads 2009

Here is a list of books to get you through these lazy summer days!
  • Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich
  • Little Bitty Lies by Mary Kay Andrews
  • Dear Neighbor, Drop Dead by Saralee Rosenberg
  • The Journal of Mortifying Moments by Robyn Harding
  • The Bad Behavior of Belle Cantrell by Loraine Despres
  • Belle Weather: Mostly Sunny with a Chance of Scattered Hissy Fits by Celia Rivenbark
  • Poisoned Tarts by G.A. McKevett
  • Any of the Jen Lancaster memoirs (how can a forty year old have four memoirs already?)
  • To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
I am trying to come up with some boys book too, but that is a little taxing and since I am not using my brain the entire summer (resting it up for all of the popsicle sticks I am going to have to glue together next year and pilgrim costumes I (really Jim) will have to make the very night before the event because someone forgot to mention it....sorry it is still a little fresh in my memory)...Have a great summer and remember life is short read trash!

No comments:

Post a Comment